- Always purchase the drops that are specifically manufactured for your pet species.
- Size your pet to ensure that you have bought the correct dose for his/her size.
- Always read the instructions on the dose, apply the product as instructed to avoid any underdose or overdose reactions.
- Avoid bathing your pet for 24hrs before and after the application of medications.
- Always purchase that flea collar that is best for your pet species.
- Measure the pet’s neck to make sure you get the best-suited collar for your pet.
- Do not overuse or misuse the product, as it can cause adverse reactions to your pet.
Why Choose DEWEL PRO Natural Flea Collar For Cats?
- Costs only $20
- One treatment lasts eight months
- All natural ingredients
- No harmful side effects
- Repels mange and other pests as well as fleas and ticks
- Fast-acting formula banishes fleas in 48 hours
- Repels parasites before they bite
- Contains no pesticides
- Eco-friendly and hypoallergenic
- Safe for pets, children and adults
- Before going for any medication from the above two, you need to consider the following factors.
- Look for a pet’s choice if they don't feel comfortable or feel irritant to collars, so flea drop is the best choice.
- Look for a budget-friendly method.
- If you are looking to just preventing your pets from getting fleas, go for flea collars.
- If you have a problem with remembering things and are likely to forget about a monthly spot-on treatment, then a flea collar is a better choice.